The services are as follows:
Once a comprehensive assessment is complete, we’ll make recommendations, and then meet to discuss how to keep you at home as safe and independent as possible. From there we’ll implement and coordinate care to ensure the highest quality of life:
- Attend doctor’s appointments as support and communicate concerns and important information
- Manage medications
- Proactively identify problems on an ongoing basis
- Act as a liaison to families at a who are living at a distance from their loved one.
- Screen, arrange and monitor inhome help or other services
- Accompany and coordinates care for you in the emergency room
- Provide crisis intervention
- Make recommendations for the appropriate community resources including home health, companions and others
- Enhance your quality of life by recommending meaningful social, spiritual and cultural activities, and accompanying as needed
- Assist with moving to or from, if needed, a retirement community, assisted living, or nursing home
- Provide consumer education and advocacy
We are guided by, the Standards of Practice from the Aging Life Care Association, and within our Code of Ethic.